What is the risk of obesity in cats:
– Joint diseases-arthrosis and arthritis. The animal is sick to move, which reduces its activity.
– Fatty hepatosis – obesity of the liver. Suffer from barrier and digestive liver function.
– Diabetes. As a result of the disease, the exchange of substances is disrupted. A cat can go blind or even die.
– Cardiovascular diseases. The level of cholesterol in obesity increases, and plaques form on the walls of blood vessels. Blood flow is disrupted. The most dangerous consequence is the formation of blood clots, stroke, heart attack.
– Due to obesity in cats, the quality of their skin and coat may deteriorate.
Main problems: tangles, dandruff, acne, alopecia (baldness).
If your pet is overweight and you are interested in factors which provoke obesity ? Write “Yes” in the comments, and we will tell you about it soon!