Ready-made pet food is balanced in composition – this is known, perhaps, by all owners. As well as the fact that the feed contains the necessary vitamins. But what are they for? Let’s figure it out together!
– Vitamin A-for normal growth, increased immunity, good vision and healthy skin.
B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B9, B12) – for normalization of metabolism, healthy skin, strong and thick coat. They regulate reproductive function, provide protection from diseases of the nervous system, and promote good functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – takes part in the metabolic processes of the animal’s body, including the synthesis of hormones. Provides a redox function of the cells. Inactivates poisons and toxins in the body.
– Vitamin D-for strong bones, normal growth, healthy teeth.
– Vitamin E is an antioxidant that regulates the reproductive function of animals.
– Vitamin K-to maintain normal blood clotting in animals and prevent bleeding.
– Vitamin H-to support the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, and prevent growth retardation. For a good functioning of the intestines, shiny strong hair, healthy skin.
Would like to learn about minerals and amino acids in the composition of the prepared feeds for animals? Write in the comments!